Tuesday 9 April 2013

Print Screens of my video

To create this effect I overlapped two sequences of film however I lowered the opacity so you could see both images at the same time which creates an interesting sequence of film.

To create this sequence of film I replicated one part of my film and flipped it vertically to create a mirror image effect. I then duplicated this to create four images of Georgia and another mirroring effect, I found this very effective. Initially I was only going to have two of her however it did not work as due to the way it was filmed it was not central.

This image and the one below where edited in the same way as my first image. I also made them black and white.


This is an image of our male protagonist Kabi, he fit the part of Jay-Z very effectively. He was filmed in the green room so I had to use the chroma key and the colour key to remove the background. Unfortunately the magenta light we used was not strong enough so we had to use the garbage key to remove some of the background which the chroma key and colour key couldn't do. This is also the effect I used on the image below.



This image was simply made black and white, however on the right side of the image I had to use the garbage key as unfortunately the legs of one of the light was in the shot.

In this image and the two below I made them black and white and flipped the series of film horizontally. I then lowered the opacity of one of the clips to create a shaddow effect.



 
These are screen shots of my favourite shots from the music video and may feature on my digipack and/or my poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment