Tuesday 9 April 2013

Further attempts at magazine articles

I used the background eraser tool on this photo as it was taken in the green room and I wanted to use a white background. I felt this was very affective. I had to zoom in a lot and work really closely and carefully as I wanted to remove the green as much as possible without losing any of the image itself.
I tried an entirely different approach on this poster, using a black and white image, a print screen from my music video. I used the text tool on photoshop to add the basic text. I used the pencil tool to draw the black behind the 'Georgia' text. I tried to create a grafiti effect with white text over the top. I felt this fit the R'n'B genre better than my previous images.



These are attempts of my magazine article which I believe are getting closer to the final product. With a few tweeks I think one of these will be the one I choose to use. The one on the left is an improved version of one of my first 3 drafts.


No comments:

Post a Comment