Friday 12 April 2013

Creating and editing my digipak





I added the first photo to my didgipak, it was a print screen from my video of two images overlapping.
I took a photo of my protagonist Georgia on a still camera and went on to edit it on photoshop. I edited the colour to black and white as I decided to make my digipak all black and white. 
I copied layer 1 which was my picture of my protagonist and used the 'transform' tool on one of the photos and flipped it vertically so that the picture looked like a mirror image.

I then added the photo to my digipak template.


I added another print screen from my film to the template of my digipak. I then used the 'transform' tool to flip my image horizontally so when the digipak is folded the images will face the same way.


I then selected another picture I had taken with a still camera in the green room and changed it to black and white.

I adjusted the red in the picture however it made the picture too bright.

I then edited the yellow in the picture but it made it too dark.
I finally edited the green in the picture so it was a shade I was happy with.
I added this to my digipak, I also added another print screen from my film to the bottom right, adjusting the size of the image using the transform tool. I added the text 'Georgia RED' to the image along with the name of the album 'RED' I did this using the text tool and changed the colour of some of the writing. I also added an image of a bar code to make the image more realistic. I drew thick and thin lines and wrote numbers underneath to create the appearance of a bar code, using the background eraser tool to remove the white from the back. To the front I added a 'parental advisary' logo.
To create my sixth and final image for my digipak I selected another image I had taken using the still camera in the green room again changing it to black and white. I took the photo stood over Georgia as she laid down.
Finally I added this image to my digipak to complete it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment